Ontario is moving into Step 2 on June 30.
Details of Ontario’s 3 step plan can be found here.
Below is info relevant to our church RE|GATHER plans.
Step 1 (June 11) Step 2 (June 30) Step 3 (~July 21)
- in-person worship (sanctuary), 35 people limit
- in-person worship (sanctuary), 90 people limit
- in-person worship (parking lot), no limit
So, for July 4, 11, and 18, Sunday worship will be in the parking lot (with indoor backup). There will be a designated area set up (with groups of chairs spread out) where we can gather, worship, and fellowship. The following are some suggestions to prepare.
- umbrella (there is mix of shaded and sunny)
- bring liquid to stay hydrated
- washrooms available inside
And, as we have done throughout the pandemic, indoor or outdoor, we will be following public health guidelines. So, in the designated area (or in the sanctuary), …
- mask must be worn (two years and older)
- physical distancing (2 metres)
- sing under your breath
- refreshments will not be served
- offering (through e-transfer)
Lastly, though LIVE STEAM will still be made available, the elders want to encourage everyone to attend Sunday Worship in-person. This is one more step toward a NEW AND BETTER NORMAL.
If you have any questions or comments, please let us know.